Our Inspection Packages
We offer three exclusive Home Inspection Packages that allow you to select the range of services you prefer, so you can have peace of mind about buying the home you love. Your report is printed and delivered at the time of the inspection, so there’s no waiting for results. You’ll also have online access to your report anytime.
A professional home evaluation of all major items inside and outside the home is the core of the Pillar To Post inspection. Our inspectors conduct a visual inspection of accessible systems and components of the home including:
- Structure and Foundation
- Electrical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Roofs and Attics
- Basements and Crawl Spaces
- Gutters and Drainage
- Walls, Floors and Ceilings
- Porches and Decks
- Property and Site
We also inspect and operate:
- Furnaces in Heating Season
- Air Conditioning in Cooling Season
- Plumbing Fixtures in Kitchens and Baths
- Water Heaters
- A Representative Sampling of Lights and Receptacles
- A Representative Sampling of Windows and Doors
- Built-in Appliances
- Termite Inspection – Standard with every home inspection.
- Well Water Testing – Recommended whenever the home is supplied with well water.
- Septic Inspections – One of the most important systems in the home.
- Radon Testing – Eliminate the possibility of this known health hazard.
- Mold Sampling – Air testing and surface sampling for screening or when mold is known to exist.
- Lead Paint Testing – To confirm if there is Leaded Paint present.
All Pillar To Post inspectors are members of regional, state, national and provincial associations across the United States and Canada, and all inspections are conducted within the Standards of Practice of these associations.