As a long standing Pillar To Post home inspection company, Robert Pecca has been inspecting since 2001. Since that time, he has completed over 3,000 home inspections in Lehigh Valley, Monroe, and Carbon Counties.
With a professional home inspection by Pillar To Post you can expect quality inspections with exceptional service. While Bob performs your home inspection, he will encourage you to participate in the inspection so that you may ask any questions you have as well as getting familiar with the various components and systems in your new home. Once the inspection is completed, your report will be printed on site with photos so that there is no waiting. Should you have any questions after the inspection, Bob provides follow up support and/or services as you need them. Our office provides a full range of inspection services so that the needs of the home buyer can be met with one phone call. See our list of inspection services below.
- Termite Inspection – Standard with every home inspection.
- Well Water Testing – Recommended whenever the home is supplied with well water.
- Septic Inspections – One of the most important systems in the home.
- Radon Testing – Eliminate the possibility of this known health hazard.
- Mold Sampling – Air testing and surface sampling for screening or when mold is known to exist.
- Lead Paint Testing – To confirm if there is Leaded Paint present.
Real estate professionals
We work with you toward the goal of an informed yet trouble free closing with fast, on-site reporting including digital photographs. We work hard to support you in any and every way to help promote a successful home sale transaction.
For the home buyer, our work is an objective explanation of the condition of the potential new home to which an emotional tie is already being formed. In addition, we also include repair recommendations and maintenance tips were applicable. Repair cost estimates are readily available in our report package and on our website.
For the home seller our work is to honor the home they have lived in, and to report on its condition fairly and accurately as they move on to their own new home.